What is Corian ®?
For over 30 years Corian ® has proven itself to be a highly versatile and successful solid surfacing material. Corian ® is a blend of natural minerals and pure acrylic polymer. It can be used in commercial and residential environments.
What Corian ® Offers
- It is consistent in color-solid all the way through which makes it very renewable
- It is nonporous, scratch, and stain resistant
- It has excellent strength, durability, versatility- and can be thermoformed to any application
- It is available in 1/4″, 1/2″, and 3/4″ thickness (See Corian Color Selection Sheet)
- It is easy to maintain and comes with Dupont’s ten year installed warranty against product defects
Care and Maintenance of Corian ®
- Soapy water or ammonia-based cleaners will remove most dirt and stains
- For small nicks and scratched use an ordinary abrasive and a green scotch brite pad. Avoid exposing Corian ® to strong chemicals, such as paint removers, oven cleaner, and nail polish remover with acetone. If contact occurs quickly flush surface with water.
General Information and Conditions
- Our price quotes will include all color groups and options. Unless noted, price will include template, fabricate and install. Loose backsplash as well as all edge treatments are included at no added cost. Each job is supplied a cutting board and a care and maintenance video.
- For Islands & overhangs we use plywood or MDF on unfinished exposed areas.
- We must have a completed, signed purchase order prior to scheduling a template date
- A quote does not qualify as a purchase order
- Cabinets must be set and level prior to the time of template
- A 50% deposit is required on all jobs with balance due at install
- If credit is established, the balance is due net 15 days
- All installed jobs will include tax on materials
- Any invoice past due will be subject to a charge of 1 1/2% per month
- For your convenience, we accept Visa and MasterCard
Colors of Corian ®
|Corian ® Products Offered|
|Installed Products||General Use||Bathroom Accessories|
Corian ® Products
Meganite MEGANITE’S non-porous physical characteristics, ease of maintenance, and cost savings make it ideal for use in diverse interior environments including: Healthcare MEGANITE provides bacteria, mold, and mildew resistant surfaces for operating rooms, patient rooms including sanitary lavatories, sinks and shower walls, nurses’ stations, clinical exam rooms, and food preparation ...